Fiancé Visa Application: I-129F

Form I-129F

The first step to starting your immigration journey as a fiancé is to submit your 129 F form to establish your bona fide relationship between you and your fiancé. The applicants must provide evidence that shows their real commitment, love, and genuine relationship. The couple will also prove to immigration that they met each other in person at least once in the last two (2) years.

Applicants must submit evidence of a real and bona fide relationship. It can be photos, plane tickets, hotel reservations, engagement ring receipts joint financial statements, or joint property ownership.

What else do I need to prove?

You will need to demonstrate that you are free to marry. If you had been previously married or the former spouse died, you need to submit copies of your divorce decree or death certificate.

This is an important step for your immigrant journey in the USA. If you have any questions or need guidance on your petition, contact our office and we will be happy to assist you through your journey.