Other Legal Services

Other legal representation includes other non-immigrant and immigrant visas.

B-1/B-2 Visa for Tourists and Business generally, a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa which are a nonimmigrant visa for a temporary stay, or an immigrant visa for permanent residence.

Naturalization is the process by which U.S. citizenship is granted to a foreign citizen or national after he or she fulfills the requirements established by Congress in the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA).

U-Visas – Victims of Crimes the U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity.