Representing clients dealing with work vias, investor visas, employment-based green card, and permanent residence for talented professionals.

EB-1 Visa available to non-U. S citizens with extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers, or multinational executives or managers.

EB-2 Visa available to non-U.S. citizens who possess an advanced degree or exceptional ability

EB-3 PERM available for professionals, skilled workers, and unskilled workers

EB-4 available for Special Immigrants

Religious Workers: for ministers and certain religious workers

H-1B Visas are temporary visas that employers use to hire foreigner workers in specialty occupations such as in IT, finance, accounting, architecture, engineering, mathematics, science, medicine, etc. The foreign worker must have a least a bachelor’s degree and the job must require that degree.

H-2A Visas available to a person who has been offered a temporary professional position by a U.S. employer.

L-1 Visas:  allows foreign companies to transfer a manager, executive, or person with specialized knowledge to a US company. The US company must be a branch office, parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of the foreign company.

O and P Visas are for those with an extraordinary ability in a particular field, including artists, athletes, performers, etc.